Coventry University places students at the heart of everything we do. We know you want excellent teaching, a great student experience and more than anything, a career that makes your investment worthwhile.
When studying at Coventry University, you will experience dynamic and interactive teaching and have access to state-of-the-art facilities to enhance your learning in our modern and vibrant city centre campus.
We will work closely with you to identify valuable opportunities to enhance your future career. You’ll also have the chance to gain international experience and the skills and attributes to stand out against other graduates and to become globally employable.
- Coventry is one of the top 10 largest cities in the UK, and was ranked in 2014 as one of the world’s best student cities by global education specialist QS.
- The University’s campus is nestled in the centre of the city, with iconic sites such as Coventry Cathedral, the Herbert Art Gallery and Coventry Transport Museum on its doorstep.
- Coventry is in the heart of the West Midlands, with excellent rail links to London (one hour) and Birmingham (20 minutes) and motorway links via the nearby M6, M1 and M40.
- One of the UK’s major airports, Birmingham International, is just a 10 minute train journey away from Coventry, making the city internationally well-connected.
- The city is situated a stone’s throw from the leafy county of Warwickshire, with the historic towns of Stratford-upon-Avon (the birthplace of William Shakespeare), Warwick, Kenilworth and Royal Leamington Spa within easy reach.