Royal Holloway, University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities covering a broad range of subjects spanning the arts and humanities, sciences, social sciences, management and economics. Our academics are able to provide analysis, opinion and expertise on a wide range of research areas and current affairs.
This directory contains a selection of academics who are happy to discuss their areas of research and teaching. However this is not a definitive list and if you need help finding an expert on a subject matter not listed below the press office will be happy to put you in touch with the relevant person
- Royal Holloway has 8,619 students (including visiting and exchange) from more than 100 countries.
- Over 1,900 are postgraduates on a variety of taught and research degrees.
- Just over 20 per cent of students are from outside of the European Union.
- In an ideal location as our campus is just 19 miles from central London and seven miles from Heathrow Airport. The College also has a central London base at Bedford Square in Bloomsbury.
- Frequently named as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world. Our Founder’s Building is widely recognised as one of the most spectacular university buildings in the world.
- Continually evolving. Royal Holloway’s multi-million pound estate investment programme continues to enhance the campus, most recently with a new drama complex - the Caryl Churchill Theatre - and further phases of award-winning student accommodation, plus refurbishment and extensions to a number of academic buildings and services.